Happy Labor Day Captions, Status For Whatsapp, Instagram, Snapchat – Hey, guys! Are you looking for Labor Day 2018 Whatsapp Status Updates or Captions? Well, you are in the right place! We have made a huge collection of Happy labor day 2018 Captions and WhatsApp messages for labor day 2018 and decided to share in this article. Labor Day is a celebration for the labors and to respect their hard work all throughout the year for the prosperity of America.
The Labor Day 2018 quotes and Labor Day 2018 wishes have the power to connect you with your friends and colleagues and also share the happiness and celebrate the Labor Day 2018 together in the best way. You can use these Labor Day 2018 WhatsApp status updates to show the world how you are wishing everyone a very Happy Labor Day 2018!
1. “The boss needs you, you don’t need him”
2. Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
3. As little as possible, just like every day!
4. He who labors diligently need never despair; for all things are accomplished by diligence and labor.
5. Our effortless friendship fits perfectly with my laziness.
6. “Labor Day is a glorious holiday because your child will be going back to school the next day. It would have been called Independence Day, but that name was already taken.” ~ Bill Dodds
7. “Bosses beware — when we’re screwed, we multiply”
8. Son: If people are not working, shouldn’t we call today ‘No Labor Day?’
9. If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend.
10. All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.
11. Labor Day celebrates the contribution of workers to our economy. We celebrate it by not working.
12. One-seventh of your life is spent on Monday. However, the only person to get his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
13. A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depends on the labors of other men, living and dead and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.
14. “The end of labor is to gain leisure”
15. The best way to celebrate Labor Day is by filing for unemployment.
16. From field to field, and desk to desk, your hard work is what makes our nation the best! Happy labor day
17. Happy Labor Day to someone who barely labored this year.
18. If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend.
19. What do you usually do on Labour Day?
20. “Work is no disgrace; the disgrace is idleness.”
21. This Labor Day let’s salute American corporations for keeping the Chinese gainfully employed.
22. If all wealth is gained through labor, why is it that the wealthy never have to do any?
23. It’s Labor Day. If you’re not drunk yet then you’re doing it wrong.
24. Thunder is good, thunder is impressive, but it is lightning that does the work.
25. It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.
26. If any man tells you he loves America, yet hates labor, he is a liar. If any man tells you he trusts America, yet fears labor, he is a fool.
27. It’s a recession when your neighbor loses his job. It’s a depression when you lose your own.
28. I believe in the dignity of labor, whether with head or hand; that the world owes no man a living but that it owes every man an opportunity to make a living.
29. “Kickin’ ass for the working class”
30. If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend.
31. Did you hear the one about Labor Day? It works for me!
32. “A fair day’s wage for a fair day’s work”
33. If Labor Day is another excuse to get hammered and pass out in front of the family, I’m all for it.
34. This Labor Day, take comfort in the knowledge that the pressure to have fun this summer is finally off.
35. Shouldn’t Mother’s Day come after Labor Day? It would be so damn literal! “Hey, when’s Father’s Day?” “I’m not sure, but it’s 9-1/2 months before Labor Day!”
36. Work isn’t to make money; you work to justify life.
37. If any man tells you he loves America, yet hates labor, he is a liar. If any man tells you he trusts America, yet fears labor, he is a fool.
38. “The longer the picket line, the shorter the strike”
39. I wish I made enough money from my labor to be able to afford a Labor Day vacation.
40. I’m going to spend Labor Day putting my liver to work.
41. We must learn to live together as brothers or we are going to perish together as fools.
42. Funny, you don’t look like 200 likes in a person.
43. He who labors diligently need never despair; for all things are accomplished by diligence and labor.
44. Did you hear about the Labor Day joke? It doesn’t work for me.
45. May your Labor Day contain no Labor!
46. Happy Labor Day! Oh, wait… we live on a farm. Never mind!
47. This Labor Day let’s celebrate all the work we successfully avoided this year.
48. I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.
49. “If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end… it would probably be Labor Day Weekend.” ~ Doug Larson
50. Gonna celebrate Labor day by doing absolutely no labor today.
51. Father: Do you know, most people don’t have to work today, because it’s Labor Day.
52. Good luck finding something to complain about on a Monday when you’re off from work.
53. Remember to let yourself relax this Labor Day before letting yourself go this winter.